Sushant Singh Rajput In the year 2020, death left the country’s no. The actor was reportedly found dead at his apartment in Bandra on June 14, 2020. Since then, the matter of his death is under investigation. The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is reportedly still probing the matter. His fans are demanding justice. Now this matter has once again attracted everyone’s attention in the form of a named person. roopkumar shah The man who identified himself as a mortuary ward employee at Cooper Hospital made some shocking claims. Cooper Hospital is where the postmortem was done. Now, Vikas Singh, the lawyer representing Sushant Singh Rajput’s family has commented on the same.

In a conversation with ETimes, advocate Vikas Singh said that he has no direct knowledge about the injury marks on Sushant Singh Rajput as his sisters have not told him about it. He further said, “I agree that Sushant Singh Rajput’s death was not a simple suicide as there was a conspiracy behind it. And only CBI will be able to uncover the conspiracy behind his death.”

Earlier, Sushant Singh Rajput’s sister Shweta Singh Kirti also commented on Roopkumar Shah’s claims. He said that if there is any truth in his claims then it should be probed.

Check out her tweet below:

The hospital or CBI officials are yet to comment on it.

Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoop and updates on Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
click to join us Facebook, Twitter, youtube And instagram,
follow us too Facebook Messenger For latest updates.


,

Write A Comment